Shriners Hospitals for Children — Northern California is pleased to host the 6th Annual REACH Symposium. Medical professionals from across North America & REACH board members convene every year to discuss current Hirschsprung Disease (HD) research, educate families and raise more awareness for those living with & affected by Hirschsprung Disease. The event is FREE and all are welcome to attend, especially HD families. The event is child-friendly!
Date: Saturday, September 15, 2018
Address: 2425 Stockton Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95817
Time: 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Register: Please register here on Eventbrite
Please email REACH at email@example.com.
Topics will include:
– Introduction to Hirschsprung Disease
– When things don’t go as planned: Surgical Issues & Motility and Sphincter Issues
– Genetics of Hirschsprung Disease and long-term non-colorectal issues
– Tips to improve outcomes after surgery for Hirschsprung Disease
– Hirschsprung Disease diet for improved outcomes
– Transitions: From adolescence to adulthood
Out of town guests can use the following hotel suggestions: