To RSVP for you and one guest, please click here to go to Eventbrite.
Questions? Please contact our Therapeutic Recreation and Child Life specialists at (916) 453-2000 ext 3317 or email ShrinersTRCL@shrinenet.org.
- Join us for a magical evening to include red carpet entrance, raffle prizes, games, photo booth, refreshments, DJ and dancing.
- Prom is FREE and open to Shriners patients ages 16-19 years old.
- Patients may bring one guest.
- Prom will be held in the first floor lobby and auditorium at Shriners Hospitals for Children – Northern California.
- Check-in will be located in the first floor clinic, parking located in garage behind the hospital.
- The first 100 to RSVP will be guaranteed entrance to the event.
- Parents are encouraged to attend red carpet entrance to take photos.
- Parents are discouraged from attending prom. The cafeteria is available to parents who prefer to wait.
- Upon entrance to event, you will be required to sign a photo release form.
- Please be sure you are comfortable with this before RSVP-ing to the event.
- Shriners Hospitals for Children – Northern California is unable to provide lodging accommodations or transportation to the event.