The Shriners Hospitals for Children patient portal provides you with safe, secure, continuous access to health information online. To make accessing your medical information even easier, we have added these new features to your patient portal.
- Appointments can now be viewed under the appointment section of the patient portal. You can add to calendar, view details, or cancel.
- Radiology reports are now available in the Health Information section on the patient portal. You can view, download or even send radiology reports as needed.
- Your health information is now available via your smart phone.
To access the patient portal:
Please click HERE or download the HealtheLife app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. The app is free and compatible with IOS and Android devices.
For technical issues or questions, support is provided by Cerner and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 877-621-8014.
Health record questions:
For questions regarding health information contained within the record, please contact your Shriners Hospital and ask to be connected to the Care Management Department.
Providing the latest information:
As part of our mission to provide the highest quality care for your child, we want to make it easy and convenient for you to have access to the most up-to-date health information. Shriners Hospitals for Children patient portal provides you with access to key health record items, including: vital signs (height, weight, BMI).
- Certain lab results
- Educational materials
- Hospital visit summaries
- Known allergies
- Current and resolved health problems
- The reason for your child’s stay in the hospital
We are here to help. If you have questions about the medical information contained within the portal, please contact your local Shriners Hospital and ask for the care management department.