You can help spread holiday cheer at Shriners Hospital for Children —Northern California. Each year, as the holiday season draws near, we are grateful to receive phone calls and emails from people who want to donate toys and other gifts-in-kind to our patients.
Every gift matters. Whether making a monetary donation, purchasing an item off the wish list, attending an event, or giving of your time, your generosity helps us fulfill our mission — to care for every child who needs our care regardless of the family’s ability to pay.
Please find a list of items our care giving teams have requested to help make this holiday season a special time for our patients and families in the hospital.
Room decorating kits which would include:
- 18IN MINI TREES
- MINI TREE SKIRT
- MINI BATTERY POWERED LIGHT PACK
- MINI ORNAMENTS
- MINI TREE TOPPER
- 40 Santa sacks from Amazon
- Christmas decorations
- Christmas craft kits (Michaels, Oriental Trading, etc.)
- Stocking stuffers (for all ages 6mos-21 years, any item small enough for stockings) Examples: Chapstick, nail polish, playing cards, toothbrushes, headphones, mini games, body wash, lotion, rattles, small toys, etc.
- Christmas candy for stockings
- Giant Christmas gift bags
- Gingerbread house making kits
- Gift cards (Michaels, dollar tree, target, amazon, itunes, food/restaurants)
- Little Tikes Cozy Coupe cars/trucks (FOUR)
Reminders of what we cannot accept
- Any used items
- Plush (new or used)
- Nothing with a religious theme
- No items with latex
- No items with flames/fire theme
Donations are accepted weekdays, weekends and holidays between 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. Please bring donations to the 2425 Stockton Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95817.
Please call us at (916) 453-2321:
- You have questions.
- You are bringing a large donation (50 items or more). We need to schedule an appointment in advance for your delivery.
You may also mail a donation to:
Shriners Hospitals for Children-Northern California
Attn: Therapeutic Recreation/Child Life
2425 Stockton Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95817
Thank you very much!