Shriners Hospitals for Children – Northern California is devoted to making a positive difference in the lives of children, their families and the communities in which they live.
Our success is guided by our hospital mission to:
- Provide the highest quality care to children with neuro-musculoskeletal conditions, burn injuries and other special healthcare needs within a compassionate, family-centered and collaborative care environment.
- Provide for the education of physicians and other healthcare professionals.
- Conduct research to discover new knowledge that improves the quality of care and quality of life of children and families.
This mission is carried out without regard to race, color, creed, sex or sect, disability, national origin or ability of a patient or family to pay.
Our Promise to the Community
Imagine a world where children do not suffer from the consequences of disease, birth defects and accidents. Shriners Hospitals for Children believes such a world is possible and is striving to make it happen. We are committed to building and rebuilding the promise of every child’s life. Shriners Hospitals for Children – Northern California:
- provides cutting edge pediatric medical care in a welcoming, warm and reassuring environment;
- eliminates barriers to care for children in need of sub-specialty services; and
- ensures that every child’s needs are met, from the surgeon’s magical touch to the most complex technology.
Shriners Hospitals for Children – Northern California provides pediatric health care the way it should be provided.